5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review proven ground c& l muffler

Spankya

Reaction score
Had the muffler installed by my local muffler guru. Per him fit was spot on. 2 day shipping from American Truck as promised. With resonators in place no drone. Volume is increased however it is moderate and just noticeable . Totally satisfied at this point feel sure it will increase some once broken in. This is not the muffler for someone in search of an aggressive sound . For $189 with polished tips I feel it is worthy of consideration.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is 1st time i hear about this brand but that's very good price that included with the polish tips.

QuasarZ

Reaction score
Had the muffler installed by my local muffler guru. Per him fit was spot on. 2 day shipping from American Truck as promised. With resonators in place no drone. Volume is increased however it is moderate and just noticeable . Totally satisfied at this point feel sure it will increase some once broken in. This is not the muffler for someone in search of an aggressive sound . For $189 with polished tips I feel it is worthy of consideration.
Was it bolt on or weld in? Sound clip?

DusterJoe

Reaction score
Last edited:

QuasarZ

Reaction score

With Tips

Price looks to be $289. It's also a bolt on.

DusterJoe
Where are you seeing 289? That page shows me 375.

Users who are viewing this thread