5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revel Lowering Links AS Question

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone with air suspension use the Revel Perfomance lowering links to drop the rear to get rid of the rake or lower both front and rear?

Any issue with hitting the bump stops or any other issues to be aware of?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
interested in this as well. I'm thinking just have to buy them or make a set and go from there, Might not be able to take all the rake out before bottoming out, but at least less noticeable.

wd40

Reaction score
Which kit did you go with?

Any issue with hitting the bump stops or any other issues to be aware of?

I went with the Lift Front & Lower Rear Full Kit Level​

The bump stops are hit on bigger bumps more than if left stock

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I went with the Lift Front & Lower Rear Full Kit Level​

The bump stops are hit on bigger bumps more than if left stock
How'd the ride? I heard it gets rough using just links to level the front.

wd40

Reaction score
How'd the ride? I heard it gets rough using just links to level the front.
If you leave it in normal mode it's pretty smooth, if you lock it in aero mode it's a tad choppy.
I tried locking it in entry/exit mode by pulling the fuse .... ya that's one hell of a bumpy ride tho it does look nice

Terrible_One

Reaction score
If you leave it in normal mode it's pretty smooth, if you lock it in aero mode it's a tad choppy.
I tried locking it in entry/exit mode by pulling the fuse .... ya that's one hell of a bumpy ride tho it does look nice

You probably need to trim the bump stops in that low of a setting. You're basically riding right on top of the bump stops. Revel says you need to do that for their "aggressive" preadjusted settings, but I have driven my truck at low speed in entry/exit setting and it's maybe 1/2" of travel before it slams into the bump stop, so it's no wonder driving it at higher speeds is super bumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread