5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning with New Ram

mtpockets

Reaction score
Hello Again Everybody,

Hope you don't mind me jumping back in. Long story short, I was on for a short period after purchasing a Longhorn in 2020. Owned it for about a year and enjoyed it a lot but the demand for trucks during Covid led me to sell it for a 10K profit. Never would have imagined living in a time when you could buy a truck, put 40K miles on it and sell it a year later for a profit.

I've been driving a beater for the last 18 months trying to wait out the stupidity post Covid. It finally gave up on me so last month I picked up this '22 Laramie Sport. I think I got a decent deal, considering the market (11.5K off sticker). This was my last chance to pick up a new truck with a real Hemi in it, so I jumped. I've been adding a few things to try and make it a little different.

I picked up this Vossen/Toyo combo last week for an incredible deal. Trying to decide if I'm going to keep them or try and flip them. Opinions wanted....

20230401_170119.jpg 20230401_170004.jpg 20230401_170034.jpg 20230401_170227.jpg

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like those a lot. I'm trying to find a replacement for my factory longhorn rims those look great. We're they a local find? What is giving you pause...i don't think I've seen that steup before so can be good to be different.

mtpockets

Reaction score
I like those a lot. I'm trying to find a replacement for my factory longhorn rims those look great. We're they a local find? What is giving you pause...i don't think I've seen that steup before so can be good to be different.
Thanks, they're growing on me I think. Yes, found them on the FB marketplace, gently used.

Users who are viewing this thread