5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retroshop

Tyrant

Reaction score
I've used their kits on my 4th gen, Jeremy is great to deal with and has quality parts.

sparkygreen

Reaction score
Same, you can search and there is tons of good feedback for Jeremy M. of Retroshop out of St. Louis area.

Supplied the HID kits and answered plenty of questions for me when I had 4th Gen. Would do business with them anytime.

Raydar

Reaction score
I'm interested in this too. Curious if we need the "anti-flicker" modules, as well. (I have AlfaOBD, so I may be able to change my settings. Just wondering if it's worth the trouble, for the long term, to do that instead of using the modules.)

jws350

Reaction score
I'm interested in this too. Curious if we need the "anti-flicker" modules, as well. (I have AlfaOBD, so I may be able to change my settings. Just wondering if it's worth the trouble, for the long term, to do that instead of using the modules.)
Today I ordered the LED headlamps with harness's, as well as the LED taillamps. I also ordered the SLF LED foglamp bulbs. The anti flicker module is not needed for the foglamps or the taillamps. My underestanding is the modules for the headlights are a necessity as the LED lamps from the factory are controlled by the BCM. Non LED equipped vehicles do not have the ability to accept the programming into the BCM. I know this scenario pretty well as I spent 23 years as a service manager for GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online