5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RetraxPRO MX Retractable Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 80243 for sale

JMO1974

Reaction score
Got this in January 2021. It's been great, but I just upgraded to a Leer cap. I live near Nashville, TN, and to ship would be rather pricey I'd guess. In original box with all original hardware, keys, and extra drain tubes. Advantages of this model: it's aluminum so it's rated to support 500 lbs on top of it, it locks, it can retract to any point between fully open and fully closed, it keeps the bed mostly dry in even heavy downpours, the tailgate can be opened and closed without opening it, it can be opened or closed with the tailgate up or down. $2k new, this is in great shape. Asking $1k.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Per forum rules, you must post a picture of the item for sale which includes a hand written note that has your username and current date. This is to show that you are in possession of the item.
Please edit your post or add a second post. Thanks and GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread