5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retrax/bed utility rails compatibility

EGJ16

Reaction score
I currently have the bed utility group rails installed and was trying to see if the retrax canister will clear them, or if it will not clear and I end up having to choose one or the other. From pictures online, it looks like it may clear. But I want to know what has been y’alls experiences with them so far.

Reaction score
I currently have the bed utility group rails installed and was trying to see if the retrax canister will clear them, or if it will not clear and I end up having to choose one or the other. From pictures online, it looks like it may clear. But I want to know what has been y’alls experiences with them so far.
EG,
I Installed both BUG and Retrax, (2019, no Rambox, no MFT) Rails are well outside of retrax. No fitment issues at all. Here is a link to old thread with Ram toolbox installed with Retrax.
good luck

Users who are viewing this thread