5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request An Incentive?

TimG

Reaction score
So I figured I'd hop on the customer service live chat a little while ago to get my weekly lie. Well, I asked if there was any chance of getting an incentive from them since the build is being delayed because of the Ram Box fiasco. She gave me the phone number to the Incentives Team and said that she has heard that there is some sort incentive out there. So, I figure I'll call tomorrow since they are only open between 0800 and 1600 Eastern Time. Figure it cant hurt, and maybe some of you would like to call as well. The number is 1-800-227-0757.

jscoc

Reaction score
I hope this works out and we can all get something

1Raider

Reaction score
Don't waste 45mins of your time on this....

No wonder Ford has the #1 Selling truck for that many years str8! I've never went threw this much hassle to buy a 65-70K truck in my life!

TimG

Reaction score
Yeah, I really have no expectation of anything coming of this at all. But, in the off chance that something does happen, I want to make sure as many of us get something for our troubles as possible.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your best bet to get a TDM is the same as with Ford and their Private Cash Offers. Request a brochure and live in a zip code they are targeting...really no other way besides that.

Users who are viewing this thread