5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reporting in from Phoenix - 2023 Ram 1500 Limited

bozaman

Reaction score
Greetings from Phoenix, Arizona!

I would like to introduce everyone to "Wednesday", my 2023 Ram 1500 Limited in Diamond Black Crystal Pearl that was purchased in early May.

This post was held back until I could get a full paint correction and ceramic coat completed to really show off the deep black. Fortunately this was wrapped up this week, and the results are even better than I expected. She looks fantastic!

This is my first pick-up truck, so I didn't have any brand loyalty factors in my decision but the 5th gen Ram has always been a looker to me. I originally had my sights set on a Rebel, but I wasn't able to locate one with the options and features I wanted. I was open-minded, however, and took a look at this Limited and was blown away so pulled the trigger.

I'm trying to keep this brief, so I won't add more to this post beyond to share the "pics or it didn't happen" proof! ;)

First pic is pre-purchase at the dealer (very dusty), and the second pic is after the paint correction and ceramic coat (simply gorgeous).

Thanks for the group add, looking forward to lurking, learning, and posting as time goes on. :)

-- ram-1500-limited_20230506.jpg ram-1500-limited_20230610.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread