5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacing Duratrac's

Mshane

Reaction score
I am in about the same boat. 40K miles and looking for new tires. Has anyone run the new Toyo Open Country R/T Trail? There is one thread on here but otherwise not much info.

outdoorco75

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has input on tire size for the Rebel as well. I know stock is 275/70 R18, but I am looking at Craigslist take offs and see some 275/65's for a great price. Any input is appreciated.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I started with the ORP Falkens in the /65/. Why do you want to go shorter? Just the price? Might be a good deal for the money. Rethink the tire pressure if they are a different load range. There may be a few more "C" range tires in that size, if you want to drop down for a better ride.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I started with the ORP Falkens in the /65/. Why do you want to go shorter? Just the price? Might be a good deal for the money. Rethink the tire pressure if they are a different load range. There may be a few more "C" range tires in that size, if you want to drop down for a better ride.
It sounds like he was willing to go shorter because he found a set of used tires really cheap

Users who are viewing this thread