5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement Upper Ball Joints

Cooperdevi

Reaction score
I put in a Motofab leveling kit a few months and tore up my boots on both front UCA ball joints. Signs of ball joint wear are apparent (clunking when turning and during suspension travel). First of all, would I be able to just add grease and use tape to seal the boots, or do I need new ball joints for sure? And if I do need new ones, is there somewhere I can buy just the ball joints. I cant seem to find the joints for fifth gens alone and I can only find them with entire new UCAs for $175 oem each.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set of oem non lift UCAs and and a set of the mopar 2"lift UCAs (recommended with your level) I am willing to sell for $75 per set plus shipping cost. DO NOT just grease and tape. If you suspect ball joint wear I would replace ASAP before complete failure.

Cooperdevi

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set of oem non lift UCAs and and a set of the mopar 2"lift UCAs (recommended with your level) I am willing to sell for $75 per set plus shipping cost. DO NOT just grease and tape. If you suspect ball joint wear I would replace ASAP before complete failure.
Located in Colorado. Shoot me a DM and we can discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/