5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REPLACEMENT TIRES.

Gordon B

Reaction score
I need a bit of advice please.
I Have a 2019 LARAMIE 11000 miles. Not long after I got it I damaged one of the tyres cutting a 3 inch flap of rubber which is still attached, never any problem with pressure. Since then this front tyre has worn on the outside edge where the damage is. I am told this damage is enough to cause the the wheel alignment to go out of true.
The tyre store guy has advised I must replace both front tyres, is he correct? price here in UK about US$385 each supply only. So I hope the answer is that only one tyre is required.

As I am in the UK and do not have a RAM dealership to go to.
Tire size 185/R22

Thanks in anticipation

Gordon
ps sorry about spelling of tire we do it a bit differently (tyre)

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I need a bit of advice please.
I Have a 2019 LARAMIE 11000 miles. Not long after I got it I damaged one of the tyres cutting a 3 inch flap of rubber which is still attached, never any problem with pressure. Since then this front tyre has worn on the outside edge where the damage is. I am told this damage is enough to cause the the wheel alignment to go out of true.
The tyre store guy has advised I must replace both front tyres, is he correct? price here in UK about US$385 each supply only. So I hope the answer is that only one tyre is required.

As I am in the UK and do not have a RAM dealership to go to.
Tire size 185/R22

Thanks in anticipation

Gordon
ps sorry about spelling of tire we do it a bit differently (tyre)

Unless your OEM tires (tyres) are worn more than usual, I would just buy one new tire (tyre) and put it on the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread