5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement OEM Side Mirrors (where to buy and what part numbers)

BassCat51

Reaction score
I am trying to buy some OEM replacement (NON TOW) mirrors for my 2019 Bighorn. Power adjust with LED puddle light. no heat, power fold, blind spot, etc. I have searched high and low and cannot find the proper part numbers or place to buy. I would like chrome but black or white will do as well. Anyone have part numbers to search or a good website to buy? All the mopar stores online show no pictures or description it is extremely frustrating.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Go to a dealer and have them use your vin to look up the part numbers. Or grab a vin off of a truck on the lot that has the mirrors you want and use that to get the part numbers. From there you can either go through the dealer or find them online.

BassCat51

Reaction score
thanks! I was able to obtain a VIN for a truck with the mirrors I want but when I enter online it gives me tons of different mirror options yet. Is there a site anyone recommends that i can use to search the part number for the VIN? V

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer parts department would be the best choice to get the part numbers you want. You can, then, buy from them or search for the best price online. Keep in mind that the dealer will not be charging shipping costs whereas an online site probably will charge shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread