5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement mirror glass

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my rams ive owned all the way back to 1997, had heated mirrors. I’ve replaced them because the heaters have gone out. I was able to order just the piece of mirror glass, plug the heat wire in, and snap the glass in.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I’d like to add heated glass to my non-heated tow mirrors.

Can anyone confirm that the Laramie tow mirrors replacement glass will fit into a big horn tow mirror?

Don’t care about wiring. I’ll wire it myself to the rear glass defogger circuit in the c pillar if I have to.

Tred

Reaction score
So my rams ive owned all the way back to 1997, had heated mirrors. I’ve replaced them because the heaters have gone out. I was able to order just the piece of mirror glass, plug the heat wire in, and snap the glass in.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I’d like to add heated glass to my non-heated tow mirrors.

Can anyone confirm that the Laramie tow mirrors replacement glass will fit into a big horn tow mirror?

Don’t care about wiring. I’ll wire it myself to the rear glass defogger circuit in the c pillar if I have to.
Sorry for the very late reply, Mike.

I just came across your post while researching another topic.

According to www.moparpartsinc.com, the glass from Laramie will fit Big Horn.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2020-03-03_140751.png
    Opera Snapshot_2020-03-03_140751.png
    285.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread