5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement Latch for Tonneau Cover

ashott989

Reaction score
I have the soft tri-fold Tonneau Cover that comes with the Backcountry and the clips that connect near tailgate broke. It flew off when driving down the road, I think I didn't clamp the clips near the cab, and in the cover blowing around/picking up the rear clips snapped off when it caught the wind from driving.

I've tried ordering two replacement clips (Mopar P/N 68371923AD) and have been notified that they're backordered with no known date of availability. Has anybody had to replace these clips or have any ideas on how to address? It's just the part of the clip that swings over to grab under bed side flange with the yellow rubber tip, I'm thinking I may need to just improvise something to replace those?

Link to part: ram 1500 Latch. Tonneau cover - 68371923AD | Mopar Parts Webstore, Orlando FL

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread