5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement for GY 22” HT

crod911

Reaction score
Just bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited and it came with 22” GY Eagle tires. While they seem pretty comfortable and quiet - looking for something that looks a lot better and has a more aggressive sidewall. Don’t think I’m wanting to change sizes as one review there’s no run and another review there’s rubbing and don’t want to sacrifice mpg or comfort. Was thinking Falken Wildpeak AT3 or Toyo OC AT3. Thoughts??

Just bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited and it came with 22” GY Eagle tires. While they seem pretty comfortable and quiet - looking for something that looks a lot better and has a more aggressive sidewall. Don’t think I’m wanting to change sizes as one review there’s no run and another review there’s rubbing and don’t want to sacrifice mpg or comfort. Was thinking Falken Wildpeak AT3 or Toyo OC AT3. Thoughts??
Have been running the Falken Wildpeak at3w for about 6 years on my 99 durnago & now my ram and have no complaints at all about them. Quite, ride decent and do well in all seasons.

Would a 275/55/22 fit on a 2021 Ram 1500 with no rubbing? I’ve got air suspension mf don’t want to lift or chg anything other than tires. Trying to take up more of the whee well without killing the ride/mpg.

Would a 275/55/22 fit on a 2021 Ram 1500 with no rubbing? I’ve got air suspension mf don’t want to lift or chg anything other than tires. Trying to take up more of the whee well without killing the ride/mpg.
275 50 22 will fit with no problem..... all the tires I've seen that are 275 55 22 are multi-ply off-road and very heavy with rough ride

What would give me a much better appearance and fill more of the wheel well without rubbing or sacrificing the ride/comfort? Thanks for assistance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back