5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replace Brake Light Lens/Assembly?

834k3r

Reaction score
People are freakin' jerks.

Sometime in the last week some jerk hit my left rear brake light housing and cracked it (thankfully it didn't dent metal).

Anyone know the part number for the brake light lens only (preferably) or the brake light assembly ($$$, ugh)?

Thank you in advance!

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you certain it was hit? Some people have had the lens crack with normal use and no impact/factory defect. Post a pic if you can.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some think happened to me but more so hole than crack in lens. Lens isn't available separately , you will need new taillight assembly.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
People are freakin' jerks.

Sometime in the last week some jerk hit my left rear brake light housing and cracked it (thankfully it didn't dent metal).

Anyone know the part number for the brake light lens only (preferably) or the brake light assembly ($$$, ugh)?

Thank you in advance!
Unfortunately, the lens isn't available separately. When I needed to replace my '15 lEd tail Light I found an OEM one on Ebay for like 120$

Users who are viewing this thread