5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

removing front RAM emblem on grill

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe there are clips... do a search as this has been discussed before.

1200GS

Reaction score
there are several threads here that discuss that, try the search function. Summary: use an x-acto knife or similar to get under the letter and separate it from the bracket. Then use a screwdriver or whatever to actually snap it off. Took me all but 2 minutes to take off all three letters. Wait 'till you get to the Ram head on the tailgate - that will take longer LOL

PatrickBraine_56

Reaction score
there are several threads here that discuss that, try the search function. Summary: use an x-acto knife or similar to get under the letter and separate it from the bracket. Then use a screwdriver or whatever to actually snap it off. Took me all but 2 minutes to take off all three letters. Wait 'till you get to the Ram head on the tailgate - that will take longer LOL
yeah i did the tailgate ram emblem first used a heat gun and came off pretty smooth!

yaksushi

Reaction score
I just swapped out my chrome emblem for matte black. I used a combination of a razor and plastic pry tools to get them off. I didn't break any tabs just had to be very patient.
20200921_140305.jpg
20200921_140850.jpg

RonJon74

Reaction score
How can you remove the bracket that has the RAM mounts? i ordered a new bracket and it looks there are 3 push pins holding the large bracket (the center piece of the grill that has the mounts for R, A, and M). Is there an easy way to remove this bracket without removing the entire grille?

Users who are viewing this thread