5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing alerts on UConnect 5 and other issues

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Seems like I disabled everything and I still get text and Air Pod alerts on my 12” screen. I prefer to not receive them anymore but for the life of me can’t figure it out. I’m sure it’s something easy I’m missing somewhere. Any ideas?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Also the recurring problem so many seem to have with heated seats/wheel icons disappearing from the upper corners of the display.

I have found that mine come back after I change my theme in Settings. This lasts one day then the next day they’re gone again and have to change the theme to get them back. I can even change the theme and go back to the one I just used and the icons still come back.

Seems very odd how they keep disappearing on their own and that’s the most frustrating part with UConnect 5 for me. Makes no sense at all. Wondering if anybody else noticed this and did you find a permanent fix?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread