5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove 4x4 Stickers

Mfetzer24

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2020 Limited with the Off-road Group. I wanted the Off-road Group for the extra ride height and skid plates but I do not like the 4x4 stickers on the bed and plan to remove them. Wanted to see if anyone has removed these stickers and if so what is the best/easiest way to do this?

R

Rob5589

Just ordered a 2020 Limited with the Off-road Group. I wanted the Off-road Group for the extra ride height and skid plates but I do not like the 4x4 stickers on the bed and plan to remove them. Wanted to see if anyone has removed these stickers and if so what is the best/easiest way to do this?
Heat, fingernail, maybe a plastic scraper. Then wipe down with denatured alcohol. Sooner you get them off the easier it will be.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
i have removed stickers and debadged all my previous trucks, and will be doing the same thing. The stickers are very easy. Just take the edge of your fingernail and pull up one corner of the sticker and go from there. I then take a microfiber rag with orange cleaner or goo gone to remove any remaining adhesive on the outline, if there is any. On the emblems, take some fishing line and run it between emblem and truck, keeping it pulled against the emblem. Once all the way through then i use a 3m eraser wheel and goo gone. Follow up with a microfiber rag with orange cleaner and then a good washing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online