5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote Start Options

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
What options are available to set on remote start? Can you pre-set certain climate control options? I thought I read somewhere that you can set the steering wheel / heated/ventilated seats but they only trigger at certain external temps?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What options are available to set on remote start? Can you pre-set certain climate control options? I thought I read somewhere that you can set the steering wheel / heated/ventilated seats but they only trigger at certain external temps?

You can set them but the temps they trigger at are preset and no way to change them.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is the range supposed to be on the factory remote start?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
With the FOB, 100 ft no sweat. Or, you can use the phone app and start it from anywhere. Works well but it can take up to a minute sometimes.

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the horn honk confirmation when the truck is remote started from the fob? It's super annoying and unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread