5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote Start Climate Control

Devlin

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off the auto climate control in the vehicle when it is started via remote start? I had a 2016 Challenger that would turn on the ac/heater to where ever I left it when I shut the vehicle off. Wanting to do this in my 2019 BigHorn since the fans are all blasting full speed until I press the ignition button, and it goes back to where it was left when it was turned off.

8 Inch infotainment system.""

Thanks,

Last edited:

DakotaRam

Reaction score
There is settings in the Uconnect system to change it. At least in the the 12” system there is.

Devlin

Reaction score
There is settings in the Uconnect system to change it. At least in the the 12” system there is.
I've gone through the whole system and every option, and haven't been able to find anything.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'll have to take a look when I get home. I thought I saw that in my settings (uconnect 8.4), but that may have been in my 4th gen.

Devlin

Reaction score
Setting-->Auto-On Comfort & Remote Start-->Auto-On Driver--> then you have a choice...Off, Remote Start, or All.
It's set to off. When I click on Remote Start or All, it checks the X, then switches back to Off. Maybe a glitch?

Users who are viewing this thread