5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote Start and Power ReleaseTailgate

Notro

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Bighorn and was wondering if anyone has any experience ordering the two items in the subject line. My main question is, am I going to end up with something like 6 fobs? :oops:

I've installed the tailgate damper and figured while putting in the remote start why not the tailgate release... Thanks in advance for any help.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would think if through dealer to be simple new fobs and programming to different modules will take care of it with on fob(at a cost).
on the other hand, I’ve read issues of things like this unable to be done because the factory level vehicle was not equipped to certain level. Doesn’t mean it can’t be done. To be clean with just new fobs & workability, depends all on the vehicle at hand and owners wallet. Per say....

Notro

Reaction score
I guess I should have asked if anyone has installed a remote start for a 2020 and if the FOBs that come in the remote start kit have the tailgate release button.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don’t believe the fobs come with the remote tailgate button unless you have that feature , I have the remote start but not the tailgate and my fob doesn’t have the button for the tailgate .

Ram909

Reaction score
They sell a tailgate open key fob set I was thinking of getting it from Mopar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread