5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remote App Stopped Working

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my Uconnect remote app has been working flawlessly for the past 9 months. I used it 2 days ago and it worked. This morning I try to use it and it failed every time. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue? My screen also went black for a split second while driving today. Did they push an update that affected something? I never saw any update notification.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my Uconnect remote app has been working flawlessly for the past 9 months. I used it 2 days ago and it worked. This morning I try to use it and it failed every time. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue? My screen also went black for a split second while driving today. Did they push an update that affected something? I never saw any update notification.
did your free subscription expire. mine did last month.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
iPhone‘s just had an IOS update in the lest couple days. In the past that has screwed things up with the app working for me

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Hope you’re not wasting $250 (annually) on a worthless app. For other FCA vehicles it’s less than $100 annually for all the same features. Tells you how much they’re ripping off ram owners. For other auto brands their app is free from what I hear.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope you’re not wasting $250 (annually) on a worthless app. For other FCA vehicles it’s less than $100 annually for all the same features. Tells you how much they’re ripping off ram owners. For other auto brands their app is free from what I hear.
I’m still on the free trial. Very limited features but for free why not use it.

Users who are viewing this thread