5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remembered why I don't support my local dealer

79 300

Reaction score
sounds like TNT by ACDC. I actually saw them live in 1979 with Ted Nugent. I guess that kind of shows my age.

Flot

Reaction score
In case anyone wondering, it has now been 2 weeks. They ironically texted me a week ago asking me to leave a review on any number of social media sites, I let them know that since my problem hadn't been resolved they probably didn't want me doing that.

Well, the text person was friendly enough, did some digging and let me know that parts and the service advisor were trying to figure out what to order to fix my phone charger (isn't this a $299 standalone option?). It has been a week and still no communication, so I texted them back today.

Looks like my truck will have two new recalls (power pedals and steering ground) so hopefully they can sort it out before those have to happen.

Also: Amplifier update - I'm still very happy with it. I definitely see how people can complain of too much bass, I now have mine set on -6 or -7, but the improvement in overall volume was significant.

Edit: And today (2/7) they texted me back and said they'd need to inspect the vehicle before they could order anything and wanted to know when I could bring it in. I told them January 23 was a particularly good date for me, the date I brought it in and said 'the phone charger isn't working.'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online