5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remedial Wheel Math

Bikeyaker

Reaction score
So I've never bought anything other than a stock tire on a stock rim before. I want to fit something close to a 35 on my 2022 Bighorn ORP after I install Bilstein 6112s (which I understand would give me a 2" level). I've read many, many threads about what fits, and it seems like a 295/70r18 would fit ok with the level depending on the wheel offset. I can't for the life of figure out how I can find the offset for my stock 18x8 wheels. So does anyone know what the offset of the stock 2022 18s is? Alternatively, has anyone fit a 295/70r18 on a similar setup without issue? I'm not opposed to new wheels, I'm just fine with the stock ones and see no reason to swap them out.

Sorry if these are dumb questions. This truck if the first truck I've owned since the Ranger I had in high school and I've spent days studying up on upsizing tires.

Bikeyaker

Reaction score
You would think in all my googling I would have come across a website called "wheel-size.com" that answers my question. Thanks!

Bikeyaker

Reaction score
Very cool. So yeah, with that info it looks like its is the same as the Rebel in every way that matters. Looks like I should be fine with 295/70r18 and a level.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yup, with stock wheels, you should be fine. It’s when you change offset, width AND height of tire that you end up with some fitment issues. Good luck!👍

Users who are viewing this thread