5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regonal Rebates

kc_Timbo

Reaction score
Currently, there is a "Midwest 2019 Bonus Cash MWCKA " Rebate of $2500 off 2019s. I live in the KC area which means I only qualify for the "Denver 2019 Bonus Cash DECKA " Rebate $500. Dealerships 100 miles east of me advertise the additional savings. I'm still planning to buy but a $2000 delta seems outrageous. Rebates are based of where you live vs where you buy.
Just venting.

NJC1684

Reaction score
Currently, there is a "Midwest 2019 Bonus Cash MWCKA " Rebate of $2500 off 2019s. I live in the KC area which means I only qualify for the "Denver 2019 Bonus Cash DECKA " Rebate $500. Dealerships 100 miles east of me advertise the additional savings. I'm still planning to buy but a $2000 delta seems outrageous. Rebates are based of where you live vs where you buy.
Just venting.

Reside

Grilleguy

Reaction score
Just venting.

Yep, I ran into this when buying my Laramie. I couldn't find a 2wd Laramie in PA, MD, VA, OH or NJ. So I had to go to NC to buy. Weird part was on a Quad cab, I would loose $1000 for the Mid Atlantic vs Southeast. But on the Crew Cab, I was $2000 more than the Southeast..... I ended up buying a crew cab this past Saturday, in NC....

Users who are viewing this thread