5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refinancing

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I realize we have a number of former military and USAA members on the forum. I wanted to pass on that if you’re a member of USAA, they are refinancing vehicles at 1.89% for up to 63 months. I received a flier and decided to bite…fastest and easiest process I’ve ever been through. Even my credit union couldn’t come close to that.

I was riding the fence and thinking about upgrading my truck to a higher trim level but between dealer greed and the fact mine is performing flawlessly, I’ve decided to keep it long term. The rate/term reduction helped cement my decision to keep my truck.

Last edited:

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that Navy Federal also gives you $200 cash to refinance through them.

Attachments

• B9F5DDED-59CE-4894-BB94-BE37BB5E9AC6.jpeg
    B9F5DDED-59CE-4894-BB94-BE37BB5E9AC6.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 11

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Navy Federal also lets you refinance and keep the new car finance option if less than 7500 miles. I think USAA sees the refinance as a used car and you get the higher interest rate. I could be wrong on that one. I went Navy Federal for 48 months.

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Navy Federal also lets you refinance and keep the new car finance option if less than 7500 miles. I think USAA sees the refinance as a used car and you get the higher interest rate. I could be wrong on that one. I went Navy Federal for 48 months.
I think anything older than the previous model year is considered a 'used' car for loan purposes with USAA. A 2020 should be good to go for new car rates.

Users who are viewing this thread