5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red RAM on Bronze BRINK Insurgent Wheels 22x10 w/ 305/45/22

BRINK WHEELS

Precision Engineered Flow Formed Wheels
Reaction score
Hey Team,

Just wanted to share with you this nice combo we put together for our warehouse manager.

Wheels are the BRINK Insurgent B202 in Royal Bronze 22x10 in a +12 Offset wrapped in 305/45/22 Nexen Rodian Tires.

Fitment was flush and he's not rubbing anywhere.

Let me know your thoughts?

Wheel Link: BRINK B202 Insurgent Royal Bronze Flow Formed Wheels

IMG_1232.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

Dakotadad

Reaction score
Does he want to sell the stock black 22's?
FYI…The stock blacks would be 20 inches. This Ram is the very rare ”21 Mopar Edition”. Only available in Red, White, Billet Silver, or Hydro Blue. Only 250 were produced, & 40 of them went to Canada. I have a blue one. Also if you want to try this same wheel/tire combo on your 5th Gen, note that one of the features of this special edition is a factory 2” raised suspension.

Last edited:

lapoolboy

Reaction score
FYI…The stock blacks would be 20 inches. This Ram is the very rare ”21 Mopar Edition”. Only available in Red, White, Billet Silver, or Hydro Blue. Only 250 were produced, & 40 of them went to Canada. I have a blue one. Also if you want to try this same wheel/tire combo on your 5th Gen, note that one of the features of this special edition is a factory 2” raised suspension.
Well, that isn't his wheel in the background then because it is 22".

juliankhan

Reaction score
No lift/level, spacers or anything?

Thinking of replicating the rim/tire size for a winter A/T combo, if so.

Ruger

Reaction score
100% Bolt On set up. We'll be happy to assist you with a winter package.
Hey guys, just came across your post and web site. Your wheels rock!!!! Making my wish list for the Ram I ordered. It’s due in next month. I’ll be contacting y’all once I pick her up b

familywagon

Reaction score
I know this is an old post. But any side shots on the 22x10 +12 on a factory height truck? Trying to see how it sits. If any poke or not.

Users who are viewing this thread