5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

red light in upper cluster

gmcadams

Reaction score
A couple of times during start up I had a red light in the top portion of the cluster came on, I cycled the truck off and restarted it and it went out.
not sure what it is or meaning of it. any help appreciated.

2021 Ram Lonestar 4x4 Hemi E-Torque

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
A couple of times during start up I had a red light in the top portion of the cluster came on, I cycled the truck off and restarted it and it went out.
not sure what it is or meaning of it. any help appreciated.

2021 Ram Lonestar 4x4 Hemi E-Torque
picture would help.
I know, but if it ever happens again

gmcadams

Reaction score
will do, its just a small red light, It always come on with the ignition and the when the truck starts goes out. was thinking maybe something to do with the 48 volt system. not sure.

397STROKER

Reaction score
I concur, this is the security light. Little red round dot in the upper right, at least on mine.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've never noticed this light in my Limited or the Laramie I used to own. I'll have to try to remember to look for it the next time I start my truck. I'm kind of wondering if it's an aftermarket add-on. Where exactly is this light located in the gauge cluster?

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I always get it, i bet the manual mentions it as well. far top right corner. just a solid red circle. it cycles like all the other lights. Edit: Found it.

1644504869022.png

Users who are viewing this thread