5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Hound Bed Organizer

Chief holley

Reaction score
I have the Last Boks and I love it! Keeps all of the stuff I need in arms reach and slides out. They are all just big pieces of plastic and I wish I seen what some other members did with a cargo bar and some milk crates before I bought it. Oh well, either way you go, you won’t be disappointed.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Scroll through this thread and check out the pictures

Reactions: x50

Pop's Ram

Reaction score
I have one of those telescoping bars with those same rubber feet on the ends, but added (2) 27 black plastic gallon totes I got from BJs for $11 each (also available from Home Depot and other places). The totes have lids so when we go grocery shopping, we fill 'em, put the lids on, and then carry the totes in when we get home. Makes life easier and fewer trips. I keep them right at the end of the bed so I don't have top reach in too far and they don't move around. The advantage is that with the lids, nothing falls out and is contained inside.
IMG-2877.jpg
IMG-2876.jpg

x50

Reaction score
I have one of those telescoping bars with those same rubber feet on the ends, but added (2) 27 black plastic gallon totes I got from BJs for $11 each (also available from Home Depot and other places). The totes have lids so when we go grocery shopping, we fill 'em, put the lids on, and then carry the totes in when we get home. Makes life easier and fewer trips. I keep them right at the end of the bed so I don't have top reach in too far and they don't move around. The advantage is that with the lids, nothing falls out and is contained inside.
View attachment 114713
View attachment 114714

That's a great idea. I have some red and black ones that I got a Lowes.

Yeah but who can afford a 2x4?? 🤑
Right! Prices have come down though.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Using one of the cargo bars with Husky storage bins from Home Depot. Under $40 total. I like how it's open to make it easier to get things in and out, rather than having to lift up over the side of a tote. And I have carried the whole thing in full of groceries.

Attachments

• PXL_20201004_001457950.jpg
    PXL_20201004_001457950.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread