5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RECON Headlights

DAWNHAMMER

Reaction score
For those with the horrible factory candle light bright headlights. I just spoke with a representative with Recon and he said that they're finishing up the designs for their 5th gen housings and they should be available within the next few months. While I doubt their quality will be as good as the OEM LED housings, they're going to be a good option for much better looking and better performing headlights for significantly cheaper. And, honestly, in recent years RECON, Anzo, and the likes have improved their headlight quality significantly so we might be surprised by what they will have.

Regardless I'm just glad to see some more customization options on the horizon for 5th gens. It's been pretty lackluster for a while now.

Thecico3

Reaction score
please...let me know if you get more info on this. I would much rather buy a pair of whatever they make over some 1500 dollar oem ones lol.

Users who are viewing this thread