5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommended dealer for Factor order in CA?

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been looking for a 2020/2021 Limited in CA for Sliver Ext, 33gal tank, Rambox w/o Multi function tailgate, Panoramic roof for quite a bit of time. No luck so far for getting it in close to 15% off MSRP combined for the trucks on the lot. I am super jealous of the folks who live in the Est coast because Koons are so close to them. And Koons are well known that can easily get around 15% off combined for factory order. Just wondering if there is any dealer who can do something at least close to around 12% in CA? BTW I had spoke with Huntington Dodge, Hoblit Dodge. They both were not interested giving out discount on factory order, "Maybe couple of thousands off plus rebates, and that will be it".

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depending on where you're at in California, Dennis Dillon CDJR is in the southwest corner of Idaho. They've got good deals on ordered trucks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

flyingpoint

Reaction score
I don't mind driving to Idaho at all. Will try to contact them today. Thanks a lot for the information!
Depending on where you're at in California, Dennis Dillon CDJR is in the southwest corner of Idaho. They've got good deals on ordered trucks.

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No problem, I would have gone that route if I didn't get lucky and find a truck that was close enough to what I wanted. It was about the same price and discount as if I had ordered from them. Bonus was I didn't have to travel there from Chicago.
I still wish I had the 33 gallon tank(can be fixed), but I have grown to love the 12" screen(wouldn't have ordered it due to price). Wouldn't have gotten the 20s either but they do look nice on the truck.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
No problem, I would have gone that route if I didn't get lucky and find a truck that was close enough to what I wanted. It was about the same price and discount as if I had ordered from them. Bonus was I didn't have to travel there from Chicago.
I still wish I had the 33 gallon tank(can be fixed), but I have grown to love the 12" screen(wouldn't have ordered it due to price). Wouldn't have gotten the 20s either but they do look nice on the truck.

Have been chatting with their internet sales through email. Waiting for their offer now. Factory rebate is still slim on 2021 model, but not much different. For the zip code I live in it is just about $1500 on 21 vs $2000 on 20. The beauty of factory order is that I can avoid some items normally come with Limited but I don't need at all, like 22" polished wheel. By deleting that can save me around $2k. 33Gal tank is a must to me. I am not a big fan of going to gas station. 33gal of diesel can be good for running about 800 miles without refueling. Also I really want to try out the head up display on the 21 model.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread