5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommended accessories for Limited?

AK103

Reaction score
Any accessories you guys recommend for the 1500 Limited?
Sun shade aside.

Drewster

Reaction score
Rough country bed cover has been my favorite accessory - really nice to keep stuff dry on road trips and keep the honest people honest when keeping stuff in the bed.

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
If you live anywhere with Snow; Weather Tech Mats (The laser measured ones.) And if you have a dogs the rear seat protector from them.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you live anywhere with Snow; Weather Tech Mats (The laser measured ones.) And if you have a dogs the rear seat protector from them.
I used to be a fan of weathertech floor mats, but the quality isn't what it once was. The edges started curling up on the last set I had. I prefer the Mopar all-weather floor mats. Complete coverage and they don't curl up.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I added a Bedrug, Mopar trifold hard tonneau and window tint. That's all I needed /wanted. I went through my first winter and the stock floor mats with the carpet snapped out did just fine.

JK47TheWeapon

Reaction score
The first few times having to move in the bed with the textured bedliner ripping up hands and knees will make you get a bedrug. Apart from that, the Opt7 Triple LED (or similar) was a must-have for me since the reversing lights absolutely sucked in the backup camera.
See my sig for other ideas.

AK103

Reaction score
The first few times having to move in the bed with the textured bedliner ripping up hands and knees will make you get a bedrug. Apart from that, the Opt7 Triple LED (or similar) was a must-have for me since the reversing lights absolutely sucked in the backup camera.
See my sig for other ideas.

The problem is, I don't think I can use the bedrug with the bed divider.

AK103

Reaction score
The Bedrug XLT only covers the floor. Not sure how the bed divider works or attached.

My issue is also the MFT tailgate -
I'll email them and see if they offer anything for the MFT.

hoodac78

Reaction score
I know this isn't a huge thing on the list for people, but I really wanted to get a protector for the 12" screen, in addition to the usual all weather mats, tonneau cover, 3M tape etc. I went with theOCDplug.com 12" screen protector as it was a wet application, has self-healing properties, anti-fingerprints and most importantly, it had a matte finish. The glare off the screen can be intense and make it difficult to read. In any case, I'm happy with the screen protectant so far....looks good, works as advertised...no complaints!

Users who are viewing this thread