5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommendation for ReadyLift installer in Chandler, AZ (or surrounding area)

Ciege

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for recommendations for qualified and quality installers for purchasing and installing the ReadyLift 3.5" SST lift kit for my Laramie. Preferred area is Chandler, AZ or the surrounding areas.

Thanks all!

Tac747

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for recommendations for qualified and quality installers for purchasing and installing the ReadyLift 3.5" SST lift kit for my Laramie. Preferred area is Chandler, AZ or the surrounding areas.

Thanks all!
I would use one of the dealers listed on ReadyLifts site if the ram dealer won't install it for you.

Ciege

Reaction score
I would use one of the dealers listed on ReadyLifts site if the ram dealer won't install it for you.
What's the difference between pro grade and preferred dealers?

Tac747

Reaction score
What's the difference between pro grade and preferred dealers?
I have no idea. If I was to guess, I would guess that pro grade dealers probably sell more than a pre-determined number of lifts or levels a year but that is purely a guess. I'm sure that the dealers on the list can do installs or recommend qualified shops to install.

ABQ Mike

Reaction score
My buddy Rob has a shop in North Phoenix that specializes in Jeep and Dodge, and he has a new Ram as well. Give him a shout, he does amazing work and has a gorgeous shop.
AZ Offroad & Performance, 2340 W Parkside Lane, Ste H112, Phoenix 85027

Users who are viewing this thread