5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend An RV Forum?

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm about to take the plunge and buy a travel trailer, and I'll share some of the experience here, but if it isn't forbidden, can y'all recommend a forum dedicated more specifically to the RV and travel experience?

Davidbt

Reaction score
There's usually some good information on RV.NET Also, what ever brand you go with, there's usually some forums that you can find.

Bubba67

Reaction score
Depending on the brand your buying, I really like https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/index.php
They are really helpful, if you can get past the old timers on there, that think you need no less than a 3500 dually or you'll be over your listed payload. Good luck on your search, I have owned several, starting with a pop up and now our Passport 268bh. Its an expensive hobby, but fun at the same time.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I own a Forest River Rockwood 2109S Mini Lite...
I am on this forum...

I know this is not a "post pics of your RV" thread so mods please be gentle with me...

Thanks! That's actually one of the models being considered, but hoping for a little more closet space. Really liked the 2511, but it may be too big. I'll share when the dust settles.

Users who are viewing this thread