5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend a decent mid-south dealer service department

23Laramie

Reaction score
Hi y'all. First post, new member to the forums and brand new owner of a '23 Laramie w/ecodiesel. I appreciate all the contributors and knowledge here as the forums really helped me with my own buying decisions.
I LOVE everything about this truck so far EXCEPT I have the rare and dreaded exhaust fumes or something getting into my cabin. I thought I was crazy at first, but confirmed with others. It's a smell, taste, and even a headache generator unfortunately. So I have not even owned the truck for a week and it needs to go to service.
The problem is, I bought it out of state given could not find one local with the options I wanted, plus of course it's no longer possible to order a build with this engine. I tried the Collierville dealer service department, but the guy told me they are so backed up I would "need to leave the truck there for at least two weeks until they can get to it." I sympathize with any business backlog, but that's a lot of crazy right there IMO vs just putting someone on a list and having them come in when their turn is up.
Anyway, has anyone had reasonably solid experiences with any other dealer's service department in the Memphis, Olive Branch, Southaven, etc areas? I want to get this issue addressed ASAP of course.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread