5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reclining Rear Seats

Reaction score
Before I start a new thread I thought I'd ask you guys. Amazon is selling the Mopar 82215321AB slush mats, but on mopar.com I see the 82215321AD, and says it replaces the 'AB'. Does anyone know the difference?

I've hear the early mats in front crep forward on to the gas pedal... and there is also the whole issue in back with the under seat storage, and wondered if the new AD mats fix that.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Before I start a new thread I thought I'd ask you guys. Amazon is selling the Mopar 82215321AB slush mats, but on mopar.com I see the 82215321AD, and says it replaces the 'AB'. Does anyone know the difference?

I've hear the early mats in front crep forward on to the gas pedal... and there is also the whole issue in back with the under seat storage, and wondered if the new AD mats fix that.
The two letters at the end are revisions. So AB is less than AD. The issue with the early ones was that the gas pedal could get stuck on the ridges. The newer ones have it shaved down. There was no other change that I know of and it covers the rear floor storage, but I have no issues with them and the storage.

As far as Amazon goes, they are slow to update part numbers when there is just a revision change. So you could actually get the newest ones.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
As far as Amazon goes, they are slow to update part numbers when there is just a revision change. So you could actually get the newest ones.
I purchased the Amazon slush mats in early May of this year and they were the updated version. Not sure they are even allowed to sell the recalled version anymore.

NoMoFoMoCo

Reaction score
Are there directions somewhere on how to add it "after" for the BigHorn? I have three little guys that would love this mod...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Supposedly, but from prior threads, it's not a simple addition and more expensive than it's worth. I'd like to see a write up by someone that successfully tried it, but not sure if anyone did it.

Users who are viewing this thread