5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent member - Now an Owner

cobradav

Reaction score
Been following your forum for a while as I debated pulling the trigger on the new Ram 1500 coming out of the F150 herd. Ordered 5 April, delivered 8 May. I believe it to be better than expected and certainly pleased my wife. No disappointments, however, I realize I will need to hire my pre-teen grandson to ‘splain a few things for me.

The interior is what caught my attention initially, but happy with exterior and options. Would have gone for the Limited if they had not just the Black or Dark Blue/Frost interiors to offer. Black too hot here in central Florida, and Frost = white and too difficult to maintain. So to a Longhorn for better (for me) interior choices and then turn it into a Limited. A fun, but not altogether, an economical thing to do.

I am sure I will have questions, perhaps even an answer or two on newer build fixes or bugs.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Been following your forum for a while as I debated pulling the trigger on the new Ram 1500 coming out of the F150 herd. Ordered 5 April, delivered 8 May. I believe it to be better than expected and certainly pleased my wife. No disappointments, however, I realize I will need to hire my pre-teen grandson to ‘splain a few things for me.

The interior is what caught my attention initially, but happy with exterior and options. Would have gone for the Limited if they had not just the Black or Dark Blue/Frost interiors to offer. Black too hot here in central Florida, and Frost = white and too difficult to maintain. So to a Longhorn for better (for me) interior choices and then turn it into a Limited. A fun, but not altogether, an economical thing to do.

I am sure I will have questions, perhaps even an answer or two on newer build fixes or bugs.
best of luck with it. it's the best car or truck i've ever had!

Users who are viewing this thread