5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recall

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this Hpfp recall? And when we should expect them to have the parts for them? Wanting to buy a ram 1500 w/ eco diesel and put 500 deposit on it but am I wasting my time or should I just wait until the 24’s roll in and just buy one of them?

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ecodiesels were available until Jan of '23. They are only out there as new unsold '23s or Used.
The new designed pumps are being used for the Cummin's and earlier EcoDiesels first. We
3rd Gen Ecodiesels are at the back of the line. No Idea when they will start being available for us.

I've got 55K miles on my '21 Laramie. I have been using Hot Shots EDT since the truck was new.
So I hope it staves off disaster until I get the Pump replaced properly.

Malodave

Reaction score
Wow, I didn’t realize the Cummins was having this issue also. Figured they would be running a different pump altogether. Thanks for the insight.

Users who are viewing this thread