5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recall V21 wheels and tires WHAT?

Kntoys

Reaction score
Got the recall v21 letter. I have a laramie black with off road group. It came with 18" silver wheels with wildpeak tires. They are replacing them with 20" black wheels with off road tires.....guess wildpeaks also. This is great.....but I already got new wheels, used same tires and sold the wheels that came with the truck lol. But, they opened a case to get reimbursement. Just info for any that got silver 18" with a laramie

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Must be nice!!! Lol
I wonder which 20” black they are giving away

Kntoys

Reaction score
Must be nice!!! Lol
I wonder which 20”
Got the recall v21 letter. I have a laramie black with off road group. It came with 18" silver wheels with wildpeak tires. They are replacing them with 20" black wheels with off road tires.....guess wildpeaks also. This is great.....but I already got new wheels, used same tires and sold the wheels that came with the truck lol. But, they opened a case to get reimbursement. Just info for any that got silver 18" with a laramie
Think it is on laramie black edition that came with the silver 18s. Check your recalls though

cw_mi

Reaction score
Would love black 20's... I've got grey with chrome inserts.

slimchance

Reaction score
mine are described on the window sticker at "18.0–Inch x 8.0–Inch Aluminum Base Painted Wheels" .. is that what you are talking about????
AND .. what are they listing as the problem ..
my searches has said it is a "customer satisfaction" problem and not a recall

Last edited:

Kntoys

Reaction score
mine are described on the window sticker at "18.0–Inch x 8.0–Inch Aluminum Base Painted Wheels" .. is that what you are talking about????
AND .. what are they listing as the problem ..
my searches has said it is a "customer satisfaction" problem and not a recall
The problem according to the recall letter i got says the manufacturer installed the wrong wheels and tires for my truck....it should have black 20"wheels and off road tires. They said a dealer will swap for the correct ones. Must be laramie black edition

Users who are viewing this thread