5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebels oem wheels on a laramie?

Jack.

Reaction score
Ive seen a post where a guy was able to put a rebel 18" oem rims on his laramie and i actually was thinking of doing the same. My 2021 laramie came with 22" and i dont really like how thin the tires are, after an entire day of reading up on things it seems like i should get 18", only issue is the 5th gen brakes are quite big and some 18" after market does not fit.

Ive found some 18" OEM rebel wheels in my area for a steal and was considering going to buy them today, i wanted some input if possible on whether or not if anyone had done something similar and if there was any sort of issue with the brakes clearance?

The wheels from the rebels are from a 2019 model where as stated my laramie is a 2021 model (assuming both are 5th gens i personally dont see why it wouldnt clear...)

I dont plan on leveling or lifting the truck either and most of my driving more or less will be on road\freeway type of thing with minimal off roads. I do plans on running a tad bid bigger tires seeing how they are a smoother ride and better for the winter.

pjz

Reaction score
Late for your decision, but for certain they fit. I have Rebel wheels on my Laramie which came with the 22s. You have to make sure they don't put the wheel weights in a place where they hit the calipers. America's tire and the dealer both did that when balancing. I am thinking of going back to the 22's with a taller 4 season tire. No issues, just looks better with the 22s imo. We use the truck for towing and not really going to wheel the truck despite my optimism at first! Rebel wheels have 295/70/18 Cooper AT3s on them.

Users who are viewing this thread