5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel with Bilstein 5100 Level

Nsm42

Reaction score
Awesome!! Thank you, for the advice. I ordered a pair of 5100s - coming in next weekend. My setup is going to be as follows:

1) ReadyLift 3.5" (took out the preloaded spacer) - 2" rear spacer and 1.5" Tophat spacer still on, with upper control arms.
2) 35" BFG KO2s - with 20x10 -18 offset Maverick Fuel wheels
3) stock suspension/springs - pending the only change will be the Bilstein 5100s up front
That’ll be a good setup, hopefully little if any trimming necessary. You found 5100s in stock?

PROJO

Reaction score
That’ll be a good setup, hopefully little if any trimming necessary. You found 5100s in stock?

Yeah, there won't be any trimming, as I had the 2" preloaded spacer in - and with those extra 2" there were no trimming with 35s.

there's a local shop where I am, that had contacted their supplier - and I'll be getting one in by November 10th - few weeks, but not too long.

PROJO

Reaction score
Just in case anyone missed it in the 5100 thread in the suspension section, I installed Bilstein 5100s on the front of my Rebel last week

The 5100 shocks come with spring seat adapters for the non rebel spring seats to properly mount on the circlips on the 5100s. The OEM Rebel shocks already use circlips. Throw the Bilstein adapters in the trash. They aren't needed on a Rebel.

I set mine to position 5 and am pretty close to perfectly leveled, even with 300# of sand in the bed.
View attachment 49351 View attachment 49352
How much lift did setting #5 get you up front (in inches)?

Users who are viewing this thread