5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel tradesman package

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems counter productive. Two seperate trim lines with different purposes. I think you would just order a Tradesman with the 4x4 option.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about this tonight as I checked out some tradesman trucks.

Now on the 25OO, you can get the tradesman with Powerwagon package. It basically is a Powerwagon without all the extras.

The 1500 Tradesman with off road package is exactly that...just need to get those wheels and tires. Nothing else really different than the interior and grille/tailgate.

Issue being...the tradesman with off-road package is getting real close to Bighorn price.

Would like to know for sure the payload difference between tradesman off road and a lightly optioned Rebel.

CornTrucks

Reaction score
I was thinking about this tonight as I checked out some tradesman trucks.

Now on the 25OO, you can get the tradesman with Powerwagon package. It basically is a Powerwagon without all the extras.

The 1500 Tradesman with off road package is exactly that...just need to get those wheels and tires. Nothing else really different than the interior and grille/tailgate.

Issue being...the tradesman with off-road package is getting real close to Bighorn price.

Would like to know for sure the payload difference between tradesman off road and a lightly optioned Rebel.

That’s where I am with the tradesman trim. I’m comfortable in a tradesman with a few options, but the bigger discounts tend to come on the Big Horn trim in my area. When it’s all said and done, I can usually find a Big Horn with the same options and a couple extras for the same price as a tradesman.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1539191611911.png

$45k for a Tradesman Chrome Crew Cab V6 4x4 Offroad with Air Suspension

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I thought about this package some more...and what I would modify a tradesman to.

Ok so most info is in the above post

Tradesman Crew Cab 6'4 bed 4x4(since you can not get a Rebel with CC and 6'4 bed.)

Sport hood, dual exhaust with the Rebels black rear bumper, the wheels/tires, the branded shocks.

Keeping the Tradesman's Black front grille and bumper (unless somehow could get the Rebels front bumper to fit)

Keeping the Ram head badge on tailgate.

Should be able to package for just over a Tradesman off road...well in my head anyways.

Ok, that is the truck I want...until I see the 4.5 Gen Powerwagon

Users who are viewing this thread