5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Tailgate Question

Moestavern33

Reaction score
So I ordered a new 2021 Rebel. I was very vocal with the dealer that I did NOT want the ram logo on my tailgate. Told them I wanted the RAM letters. He said that all Rebels come with the RAM letters so I took his word for it. Since ordering it, I have seen several pictures online of Rebels with the ram logo instead of RAM letters. So now I’m somewhat concerned with what’s going to arrive from the factory.
Can someone explain to me what determines which type of badging the Rebel receives? Thank you.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Multi-function tailgates have the ram head logo instead of the ram letters on Rebels regular tailgates have Ram letters.

Moestavern33

Reaction score
Multi-function tailgates have the ram head logo instead of the ram letters on Rebels regular tailgates have Ram letters.
Ok, so I should have no worries as I didn’t order the MFT. Thank you for the quick response.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Night edition sometimes comes with the ram head logo as well, but I've seen both with and without with nor rhyme or reason.

fsjosh

Reaction score
My build sheet just went active, and mine specifically says:
  • R_A_M Tailgate Nameplate
So once yours is built, you'll be able to see it on the sheet. You can look it up at https://cryptostickers.net/default with your vin once it's built.

Users who are viewing this thread