5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Suspension Tire Question

Soul-Rebel-22

Reaction score
Hello Rebel family.

Thanks for the add to the forum! I just purchased a 2022 Hyrdo Blue RAM 1500 Rebel with the GT Package. I'm a massive Bob Marley fan so I appropriately name it Soul Rebel 22 lol.

So, I was planning on lifting it with Mopar's 2" lift kit but just found out that the kit is not specified for the Rebel. So I will keep the truck stock. Black Rhino sent me a set of 18X8.5 rims which I will showcase in our exhibit at the Washington Auto Show. What is the largest tire size you have put on your stock Rebel (no lifts). I was thinking of a 295/65/R18 which would be same height as the stock LT275/70R18 Duratracs and an inch wider. I do no want any rubbing or have to shave. But maybe this is too wide? Thanks for your assistance.

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the Rebellion!

Lotta people run 295/70 and some have gone with 285/75 without mods. There are a number of threads in the Wheels and Tires section. 295's come really close to rubbing the knuckle and folks have added spacers just to be on the safe side.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck. Love the Hydro Blue .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/