5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Rouser

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the videos from this YouTube Channel - Rebel Rouser?

They just installed the new MOPAR performance Air Intake and Exhaust system, plus several other goodies. This guy is like a kid in a candy shop. But damn!!!! That exhaust sounds soooooo sweet!

Bookemdano

Reaction score
That guy's a hoot! I'd like to do the intake and exhaust, but I'm not excited about the Rambar. I wanted the offroad running boards, but couldn't get them from the factory, but I'm happy with the toob boards for now.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The intake is impressive but I would like to see numbers on how much gain if any is there, along with sound improvement, etc. Hopefully he does an in depth update and review soon. I like it much more than the Vararam for the fact that it is a sealed system and doesn't rely on sealing to the inside of the hood. I also like that it has a support bracket instead of just sitting on top of the engine with the intake tube and that being it.

We will see when it comes out and how cheap it can actually be had for. I am also looking at getting a ram air type hood and something like the S&B intake instead.

A hood like this would be pretty sweet. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-DODGE...rentrq:9b3d7d7e16b0a861b6b7edadffb00c88|iid:1

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
when listening to that exhaust (reference to another post on here about 'pop-corn' sound) that was what I was referring to .. all the Borla's I've heard did that on deceleration .. but sound awesome during acceleration load.

I've been trying to talk my local dealer into getting me on their Aftermarket team -- as much stuff as I placed on order. LOL

I'm on the waiting list for that new Ramair setup. They can't get it yet.

(Who's Chuck Norris? Never Heard of Her) .. kills me every time I head that on iHeart Radio station.

Users who are viewing this thread