5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Rigid Lower Hidden Light Bar and Ditch Lights

Pompito

Reaction score
Received my RIGID SR-PRO 20" light bar today went ahead and installed it with the Rigid D-SS ditch lights.
Following @Waterfowler41 YouTube video (link to waterflower41 video) used:

20" Hidden bumper light bar:
-
Rough country brackets part number 70778. You have to call them to order this, they are not available on site. They say it does not fit Rebel models but it does just had to buy some additional bolts and nuts.
-4 5/16" SS hex screws, washers, lock washers and nylon lock nuts.
-I believe any 20" light bar will fit. I am a fan of Rigid so I went with a single row SR-PRO, you can also fit a dual row 20" light bar. There is enough play in the brackets for different led bars.
I did not went with the 30" light bar because I don't like how the light bar looks lighting behind the parking sensors. If I didn't have parking sensors would definitely go with the 30" light bar.

Removed lower grill rear grill plastic cover and install brackets with the purchased hardware and light bar.

Ditch Lights / A-Pillar lights:
-
Zroadz under hood brackets.
-Rigid D-SS ditch lights.

Marked hood alignment prior to unbolting hood bolts. Installed brackets and light pods.
Everything is connected to my Switch Pro SP9100 switch module.

Plastic grill cover you have to remove. I used my fingers to remove the top clips. After all top clips are removed just pull it down hard enough all bottom clips will come loose.
1.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Crazy Eyes Switch turns everything on🤣. The last top switch is waiting on the oracle grille led to be in-stock.
8.jpg

Pretty straight forward install. A bit uncomfortable for the light bar because of limit of space but is definitely doable with patience.
Hope this gives you some options as to installing lower grill led bars.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Poop. I actually use the cell phone holder to hold my cell phone. I'm looking at the cjc molded switch panel for the top of the dash.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Pompito

Reaction score
Poop. I actually use the cell phone holder to hold my cell phone. I'm looking at the cjc molded switch panel for the top of the dash.

You have plenty of space in front of the switches to hold the phone with an otter-box defender case full of rainbow rhinestones and a pop-socket. 🥴

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Got mine installed.
38cf63e62ce462580a7f606f9a281e25.jpg
555b6d9ce50f75abb70b2c3f3c91328a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread