5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Night Edition rim values

Csapp05

Reaction score
Bought my 21 Limited that the PO had leveled, aligned with 295/70/18 Nitto's tires and factory Night Edition Rebel rims. I drove them for maybe 1,000 miles and did not like the decreased fuel mileage and overall look. I found a local set of 22's and sold the tires to a Jeep guy, now I'd like to sell the rims. Looking at the classifieds here, eBay, FB Marketplace & Craigslist values are all over the place! Looking for a current value, prefer to sell and let someone else build the truck/look they want.
4 Factory Night Edition Rims 5YD44TRMAA
All in VGC, no curbrash, bends, etc.
No TPMS sensors, lug nuts or center caps. Have valve stems only (sensors, lugs and caps were transferred to the new wheels)
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20231208_164235839.jpg
    IMG_20231208_164235839.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20231208_172215566.jpg
    IMG_20231208_172215566.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 34

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are you selling them here on the forum, or just asking for advice on what to sell them for elsewhere?

Csapp05

Reaction score
Happy to sell them here, located in Asheville, NC. Locally most only wanted the tires, I held off as long as possible but needed funds to buy the 22's.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Happy to sell them here, located in Asheville, NC. Locally most only wanted the tires, I held off as long as possible but needed funds to buy the 22's.
I'm asking because I'm trying to determine if this is a "for sale" thread. If so, it needs to be moved to the buy/sell/trade section. And you'll need to comply with the following rules (boiled down to the ones that need to be addressed):
3) All items must have a price- no auction-style posts or “feeler” posts.
5) You must post at least one photo of the item(s) in question with your username, forum name, and today’s date (to match the thread creation date) handwritten on a piece of paper (see image below). This proves that you actually have the item and will help prevent issues. This includes WTT (Want to Trade) threads. If posting multiple items, only one tagged image with an item is needed; however, this requirement is subject to change at the discretion of 5thGenRams moderators and admin.

Csapp05

Reaction score
I'm asking because I'm trying to determine if this is a "for sale" thread. If so, it needs to be moved to the buy/sell/trade section. And you'll need to comply with the following rules (boiled down to the ones that need to be addressed):
3) All items must have a price- no auction-style posts or “feeler” posts.
5) You must post at least one photo of the item(s) in question with your username, forum name, and today’s date (to match the thread creation date) handwritten on a piece of paper (see image below). This proves that you actually have the item and will help prevent issues. This includes WTT (Want to Trade) threads. If posting multiple items, only one tagged image with an item is needed; however, this requirement is subject to change at the discretion of 5thGenRams moderators
Not sure where in my posting implies anything your talking about, I've Read the classified rules, hence my post in the wheel tire discussion forum asking about what a fair value is. Even the thread title says that.... If you can help with that it would be helpful.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. This is a "feeler" post.

Set a price, even if high, and the thread belongs in the B/S/T forum - rules apply.

Csapp05

Reaction score
It's pretty simple. This is a "feeler" post.

Set a price, even if high, and the thread belongs in the B/S/T forum - rules apply.

Simple fact is I'm trying to get an idea what I should list them for, if you can help that would be great.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Simple fact is I'm trying to get an idea what I should list them for, if you can help that would be great.

tree-fiddy.

Do you want me to edit the title with a price I think you should ask and move it to the B/S/T forum?

You'll need that hand written note as well.

Users who are viewing this thread