5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel & Laramie Sport end of the year pricing - any idea what can be expected?

Bitwise

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering purchasing either a Rebel or a Laramie Sport at the end of the year and I was hoping to get a good idea of what I can expect to pay and what would be considered a good end of the year deal. I've read that October and November are really good times to buy and New Years Eve is the absolute best time to buy. Waiting until New Years Eve seems very risky to me in the event you can't find what you're looking for. I understand that dealer inventory has taken a big hit due to COVID and there is still a lot of uncertainty so this question may be impossible to answer.

With that said, I'm looking for a 2020 or 2021 with pretty basic options. I want the standard Hemi (NO etorque), 4x4, 8.4 inch display (NO 12 inch display), monotone paint, , NO RamBoxes, NO split tailgate, and NO moon roof. I would prefer leather seats if I buy a Rebel but that wouldn't be a deal breaker. Remote Start would be nice too but that's also not a deal breaker. I'm not looking to special order, so I'd be ok with a truck on the lot that happened to have additional options/features as long as they're not the excluded options I've listed above.

Any ideas/advice? Should I just wait until next year?

Thanks

U

User_3336

You'd snag a better deal on a 2020 as that model year is thinning out. No one can tell what they incentives are every month until they hit.

Bitwise

Reaction score
You'd snag a better deal on a 2020 as that model year is thinning out. No one can tell what they incentives are every month until they hit.
The issue I’m running into at this point is that the vast majority of rebels and laramie sports have either etorque, the 12 inch display, or both. That’s why I didn’t know if I’d have to hold out for a 2021 as those will become more plentiful.

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
I would not be afraid of a 12". Unless youre on the receiving end...

I got jokes..

But serious, thanksgiving time and between xmas and jan 2nd. I would wait for end of november. I got 12k off with discounts, rebates and all and that was during the lull of not amazing discounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/