5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel July Incentives Far Cry from June '19

web

Reaction score
Went to the dealer yesterday to price a 19' Rebel. Could not believe how much Ram reduced incentives from June > July. Missed out on about 6K worth of incentives waiting until now to buy? Who knows if they will bring these past June incentives back???

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You might not see those incentives again. RAM is selling trucks like crazy. They just reported their best June retail sales in 14 years.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Those incentives were use to draw in sales so they could take market share from GM and close in on Ford. As Billy James mentioned, it worked pretty well. It's not going to be a regular thing, but I suspect they will do it again.

You have GM ramping up Silverado sales with bigger discounts and the all-new F150 will be shown in a few months, released next year. So I suspect FCA will continue to boost RAM sales from time to time.

Interesting is that not all dealers were participating in these "double discounts" in my area. The largest volume dealer of course was doing it, but the 3 or so other RAM dealers weren't, just your regular discounts.

I got lucky a couple weeks ago and just checking prices on local websites when I caught the huge discounts being advertised, got in just in time.

ZeroSeVen

Reaction score
Yep... I checked all the 3 dealerships I dealt with (internet sales)... back in May when I purchased my Rebel they had both dealer discounts and manufacturer rebates with a combined savings within the range of 8-10K... June was a crazy month, you saw discounts reaching as high as 15-20K of combined savings... I happended to browse through their remaining inventory and all I they have advertised is just discounts in the tune of 6-7K with no rebates advertised

AntonioLeon

Reaction score
Yup I had been keeping an eye out when i saw the massive savings . I didnt hesitate and bought a rebel with the rebel 12 package and air suspension for 44k , msrp was 61k .

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Sorry to he
Went to the dealer yesterday to price a 19' Rebel. Could not believe how much Ram reduced incentives from June > July. Missed out on about 6K worth of incentives waiting until now to buy? Who knows if they will bring these past June incentives back???
Sorry for ya’, maybe August will be better as the 20’s orders ramp up.
I bought in late April so no joy for me either. Guess it could have been worse, someone bought in late May...

badassbaldie

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 Rebel this past June...$12k off the $54k sticker price. They gave me almost $30k for my 2015 Ram Sport. Needless to say, I am a very happy camper.

I would anticipate another high factory discount sometime around Labor Day. I got close to the same deal at that time when I bought my '15 Sport. The only downside is inventory will likely be diminished. Good luck to those still holding out.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Agree, holdouts can get great deals on left over lot trucks but choice is restricted.

Users who are viewing this thread